Type 99 Ki 48 Sokei ''Lily'' (1/48 AZ models)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As we say here in Mexico: "Qué bárbaro, ...te pasas !!!"

( Τι βάρβαρος ... μπορείτε να περάσετε !!! )
( I think that the translation does not give the correct meaning.:oops: )
I like this borderless languages.

That barbarian, you spend you !!

I share the idea of Andy and Capt.Vick ... I would like to being there too !!

Congratulations formidable work colleague Panagiotis 8)

Felicidades amigo,

SANCER

Hi everyone!
Thank you all for the feedback! The constrution keeps on with the landing gear and the flaps,both scratched..Also I have started to make plans for the partner of the Lily in the diorama.Most probably will be an Isuzu fuel truck..
Cheers to all,
Panagiotis.

029_zps8ab8e926.jpg

699_zpsf80dfd6c.jpg

156_zpsd16408e9.jpg

20244_zps6b756118.jpg

20316_zps4f1ad8fa.jpg

20290_zps111973f6.jpg

(The Greek says that the landing gear stands without the use of glue! lol!)

007_zpse0cb220e.jpg

0075_zpsfd0ddd54.jpg

Panagiotis you Sir are NUTS!!! Outstanding scratch building!I would like to ask a question if you can answer it? How much time did it take for the firewall to the engine? and howmuch time for the flaps?And one last question do you find your skills/experience aiding your speed in construction yet I would think so?

How much time did it take for the firewall to the engine? and howmuch time for the flaps?And one last question do you find your skills/experience aiding your speed in construction yet I would think so?
Hi!
Considering the breaks I estimate 6-7 hrs for the firewall and another 5 hrs for the flaps.My experience and continuous modeling-thanks God!-help my hands work faster but my increasing farsightedness is an annoying problem..
Thank you all for your encouraging comments gentlemen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back