UFO explodes over Phu Quoc Island (Viet Nam)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

v2

Captain
Nov 9, 2005
Cracow
An unidentified flying object exploded at about 10am yesterday morning ( 28.05.2008 ) over the northern part of Phu Quoc Island, off the coast of the southern province of Kien Giang, according to Col Nguyen Van Qui, military chief of the island district.

Many local residents found many grey metal pieces, including a 1.5m long piece.

The island district authorities quickly contacted airline companies in Viet Nam, Cambodia and Thailand, but as of 10pm last night, none had confirmed any of their flights having faced accidents.

The explosion happened at about 8km above the ground, and perhaps it was a plane, but authorities could not identify whether it was a civil or military aircraft.

Attachments

• v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 482
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 485
  • v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,690
  • v4.jpg
    v4.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,396
  • v5.jpg
    v5.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 797
Wow, Extraterrestrials that use rivets and slotted screws, just like our own technology. Hmmmm, you don't suppose the aliens are reverse engineering our technology, do you? ;)

If I had to guess, since no one is laying claim to a lost airplane, it was probably doing something it shouldn't, like smuggling drugs or contraband. Alright, who will be the first smartass to say it's Amelia Earhart or Steve Fossett?

I was gonna say Lucky. Haven't seen him for a few days. :)

I thought the same thing about the screws and rivets. I'm sure advanced galactic technology would forego those crude fastening systems.

Maybe they're reverse-engineering their craft to look like terrestrial airplanes? Wouldn't that screw with your head, eh? *g* Or...even better....maybe they ARE the airplanes, and have lived here all along? Sentient aircraft, ticked off at the human race for all that we put their younger, more athletic cousins through in times of war. Silly us. Or......**insert favorite conspiracy theory here: ______________**

Besides, I think its John Denver. He's been secretly running guns to rebel militias all these years, dropping Agent Orange from his gas-guzzling-emissions-spewing oil-burner plane. "Tree hugger" was just a front.

I took a look at the photo - riveted structure along with heavy bolts at a load carrying end - typical of former east-bloc designed aircraft. I've seen this on L-39s and MiG-21s.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 446
Why does every fibre in my body tell me that this UFO was a North Korean jet ??

Those bastards are up to no good I tell you!

RUN! It's the Borg! Wait no its the Romulans! or the Dominion WE ARE ALL DOOMED! Just kidding. It looks like it came from something man made. For some reason I want to say it is possibly 1960s or latter even though I have no experience with any post WWII aircraft except for air shows.

Silly Earthlings, it is obviously bits and pieces of a Intergalactic Cruiser from the planet Rigel VII. Kang and Kodos must have parked it in the bad side of town and it was stripped for parts and sold on E-bay.

Attachments

• KangKodos.jpg
    KangKodos.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 249

Users who are viewing this thread

Back