Unofficial Group Build: BEAUFIGHTER!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Count me in to, if that's okay. It's got to be something Aussie and in the Pacific though - 30,31 or 22 Sqn.

Like Karl this will be after Xmas....too much on just now.

Cheers

Peter

A quick check in a book shows Nos. 252, 272 and 39 sqns using Beaus in the area. There may be others aswell.

Great to have you and Peter in on this!

Last edited:
Has any got (or know where I can get) the 1:72 Kits At War decal sheet #DDK7219: 'RAF selection - Mosquitoes and Beaufighters' ?
Seems the company's sold, and all stock sold out - net search revealed nothing either.

Specifically I'm after the Beaufighter X markings for P6-F1 (NV425), of No.489 (NZ) sqn, and the Mosquito MK.XIII markings for ME-Z (HK365) of No.488 (NZ) sqn.

Cheers in advance for any help!

Yep, reckon so too my friend - checked the sites of all registered retailers, and none have this sheet in stock. Will probably end up improvising the markings from spares.

I hope you will manage to find a few proper ones that can fit.

Has any got (or know where I can get) the 1:72 Kits At War decal sheet #DDK7219: 'RAF selection - Mosquitoes and Beaufighters' ?
Seems the company's sold, and all stock sold out - net search revealed nothing either.

Specifically I'm after the Beaufighter X markings for P6-F1 (NV425), of No.489 (NZ) sqn, and the Mosquito MK.XIII markings for ME-Z (HK365) of No.488 (NZ) sqn.

Cheers in advance for any help!

Had a look through my mates decals at the expo Evan but didn't spot it....

Markings for one kiwi Beau sussed! Beaufighter TF. Mk.X P6-S, NE429 of No.489 (NZ) sqn, RAF Coastal Command. :D

(Still after the previously mentioned markings if available)

STA50887.JPG

STA50899.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back