Unofficial Screenshot Thread (Any Game)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Open them into JASC paintshop - go to 'save as' and save the pics as .jpg's. You won't need to do anything else! You'll be able to stick them up then.

Ah, I figured that out just after typing that last message. I actually used VuePrint.

These pics are all from the first Allied mission, with the British, attacking a rail station near Narvik. Easy but I just used it to test the screenshot thing.

Attachments

• moving_on_narvik.jpg
    moving_on_narvik.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 999
  • digging_in.jpg
    digging_in.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 992
  • hurricanes_intercept.jpg
    hurricanes_intercept.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 1,006
  • burning.jpg
    burning.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 986
plan_D said:
I've flown under a bridge upside down in a Bf-110. My dad and brother were daring me to do stuff, another one was run my tail wheel in the water without crashing and prop strike without crashing.

I have some screens of Blitzkrieg, the Narvik mission, but they are .tga and I have NO idea what to open them with.

Try this program, lviewpro. You can open .tga files and save them as jpgs.

Attachments

• lviewpro.zip
    311 KB · Views: 64
And here's some more from the same mission [notice in second pic, I have captured the German gun I ambushed - only the best] -

Attachments

• german_pulling_out.jpg
    german_pulling_out.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 980
  • ambushed.jpg
    ambushed.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 973
  • flatten_then_conquer.jpg
    flatten_then_conquer.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 977
  • george_medal.jpg
    george_medal.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 1,024
My girlfriend put those up for me since my browser decided it didnt like the site for a while...it was fun talking her through it and shes stolen half the site smileys for herself too... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back