Unofficial Screenshot Thread (Any Game) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay, last one.

Molders comes off worst after a tangle with Bader! :lol:

In fact it was 'Sailor' Malan who had an encounter with this ace, on July 28th 1940.

Attachments

• moldersbader.jpg
    moldersbader.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 954
Look what I just found! A Rare snapshot of a Dutch Komet (Probably captured) that for some reason has turned against his ally, which for some reason is a Russian B-17!

Attachments

• komet_v_b-17.jpg
    komet_v_b-17.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 925
cheddar cheese said:
Look what I just found! A Rare snapshot of a Dutch Komet (Probably captured) that for some reason has turned against his ally, which for some reason is a Russian B-17!

Which for some reason (as Med points out) is displaying large red numbers directly above it! :shock:

Here's a series of pics I took...

Please note that this was taken in cockpit only view (I wanted to test my ability) in QMB, but I took the screenies while reviewing the track.

Handy way to take out a squadron, bomb 'em while they're down, take the rest in the air...

:D

Attachments

• deadified_.jpg
    deadified_.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 892
  • we_call....jpg
    we_call....jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 910
  • what....jpg
    what....jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 890
  • s....jpg
    s....jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 906
Suffering from PC envy there Les? It is truly amaizn how fast machines get better. 750Mhz used to be the screaming beast! I'm running a 3Ghz machine with 2 GB of RAM and I can still dog it out! But its stuff I could never do before, so I guess I can't complain.

lesofprimus said:
The detail is amazing.. God I wish i could play the new flight sims......

Dammit to all hell... 750Mhz sucks ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note: I don't even run the highest settings!

Example, my water is flat, but the highest setting the games can crank out has it all 3D, dynamically forming, coming and going waves, etc.

I have an Athlon 2000 XP+ (might upgrade to 2800+; highest my mobo takes) and 256mb 2100 RAM. (Soon to be either 3200 512mb or 2700 1024mb) and a 128mb Fx5200... (Maybe something like a 5700 Ultra, in the future...)

I don't play on the settings the I take the screenshots at! Gawd! my rig wouldn't be having that - I pause the game, and crank up everything to the max.

lesofprimus said:
Thats right, keep rubbin it in E.... Ill get even dont worry......

A couple more of those funnies and you will get revenge on my keyboard! When I did upgrade to my current machine, I was running a 500Mhz with 512MB of RAM. While my wife was running a 2.4Ghz machine! It will be awhile before I upgrade again though. By then, you will probably have an even better machine.

If you're ever online on FB AEP then "yak_driver" is either me or my brother. When I'm around his house I'll take a few screens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back