Unternehmen Luftbrücke (Operation Air Bridge), WW2Aircraft.net Group Build.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hmmm...Genious! ,I'd have to a buy another 1/48 allied fighter (Hey! I've always wanted to do a bigger typhoon)

After they're done with the Group build I'l put them in a diarama ,maybe wheels down

You could always do one with one leg down, and the other one up!
Could be retracting gear after take off, or one leg has dropped after the hydraulics have been shot out in a dogfight!
Must be painful, being shot in the hydraulics!!

You could always do one with one leg down, and the other one up!
Could be retracting gear after take off, or one leg has dropped after the hydraulics have been shot out in a dogfight!
Must be painful, being shot in the hydraulics!!

That's an idea! How about if he could also add an pilot just as he climbs out of the cockpit and is in the last moment of getting ready to bail out, one foot on the seat, one on the edge of the cockpit and one hand on the canopy?

THANK YOU LES! ,Sorry guys to say no but I'm happy to do a dogfight scene but anything more than that would be pushing my comfort zone(I'm not experienced enough)Sorry!

After the 109's are done with the group build one can go in a dogfight scene with a Typhoon(Don't know if that ever happened ,but its 2 of my favourite fighters) and the other the G-10 can go in a scene with the B-26(if possible)

How does that sound?

Awesome ,I give it to the end of this month and the corsair be done(I know my estimated build time arrivals are really bad,sorry!:oops: ) Then its on with the 109's:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back