Unternehmen Luftbrücke (Operation Air Bridge), WW2Aircraft.net Group Build....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have decided on a 1/72 scale Ju 388 for my attempt. I chose it as I thought it would be something different and didn't look too difficult for a first go. Has an interesting history too. Will post a pic of the box later.

Help comes by request :

Here a photo evidence of Rudels Fw 190 D9, WNr. 5005, SG2, April 45 Grossenhain

RudelFw190D9.jpg

greets

Thomas

That's the plan with the group build mate, ANY Luftwaffe machine defending the Reich from September -43 to VE-Day -45....

Edit: Forgot to say that you can choose any scale from 1/72 to 1/24, maximum of 4 models, one in each scale or all in one...

Category 2 Intermediate (I know what I'm doing, but I can't get results anywhere close to Wayne's, so I guess this is where I fit!)
Fw 190D-9
Tamiya
1/48
I think it'll end up being of an unknown pilot of Stab./JG4, have yet to make a definitive choice.
Built out of the box, unless I discover something horrible and end up having to add decals or something.

tam_fw190d-9_48.jpg

I'll be throwing in a FW190D, and possibly a Bf109. No category, as I'm not 'competing'. See separate post in the relevant thread thingy!

Wheels up?!! Then you better add some smoke or something comin' from the engine or MGs just to even things out!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back