Vacation

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad you made it!

Looks like the only vacation I'm having this summer is going to the Island of Sodor. :(

OK, second half of my summer vacations starts tomorrow. Unfortunately you Diggers are going to have to put up with me for a couple of weeks as I am flying into Sydney on Wednesday (got Tuesday in Singapore). So will probably be out of contact until I am in Sydney in that god awful place called Australia ;)

OK back from Oz now (in Singapore again on my way back to Jo'burg - have around 40 hours of flying in 4 days :(). Will be back in South Africa tomorrow morning (Sunday) before flying home on Monday evening. Not really wanting to go home yet but I guess I have to do - things to do, people to see, money to earn etc...

Yes WC, I enjoyed your land and got some nice pictures which I will show when I've sorted them all out.

I'm now back home after around 50 hours of flying (and its still raining and cold as it was when I left)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back