Very cheap supplier

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Hi everybody, I found on the web a supplier, apparently German, and called "nokiemall.xyz" that offers very cheap prices on kits, in example a P-51D from Tamiya in 1/32 at 39,86 Euro each. Also freight is very convenient, they quoted aprox 4 Euros to send a model kit to Italy. So my question is: did someone purchased already from them? I'm of course suspicious of some tricks.
The link is the following:
1 32 TAMIYA P-51D MUSTENG [nokiemall-41403] - €&nbsp39.86 -

Haven't seen them before, but certainly very cheap. Maybe just a special offer as a 'one off', or perhaps they purchased bankrupt stock or something similar ?
There was a UK company (Model Zone), now defunct, that used to do similar deals a few years back - for example, the Revell 1/32nd scale Hawker Hunter, which was normally around £30, was being sold for £10.
Worth trying at that price.

I would be very careful of the site. No info about that all around the web. Additionally, no owner's name , no phone number and location . It smells like a scam. It is similar to the Sabilymarket.com I have been asked about recently.

Revell B-29 Superfortress Bomber 1/48 Scale Plastic Model 85-5711 NIB Sealed Kit

Sabilymarket.com Reviews: How can we Say that Sabilymarket is Scam or Legit? | Review Done

What is more the IP addresses of hosting providers indicate two locations being quite close in the USA. A coincidence ? Rather no, especially that the area has been a notorious source of the spambot entires in the recent years.

location.jpg

Many thanks to all and specially to Wojtek for the very good investigation. I sent them a mail asking if it's possible to pay with PayPal, no answer so far. As mentioned above, I started becoming very suspicious when entering an order, they quoted me 4 Euro for freight. Better forget them. Alberto

Many thanks to all and specially to Wojtek for the very good investigation. I sent them a mail asking if it's possible to pay with PayPal, no answer so far. As mentioned above, I started becoming very suspicious when entering an order, they quoted me 4 Euro for freight. Better forget them. Alberto
Don't even bother with "suppliers" like this - these are fake sites, fake items, fake everything. I was very happy to find a MaschinenKrieger model for $32 (usual cost 70-90). The only suspicious information for me was that they have dozens of models in stock! This cannot be real:rolleyes:. If they have 1 model and sell it for less it's O.K., but if they have 50-60 in stock? Where do they have them from? Speaking of what, these particular "sellers" offer Ma.K-models as well and Oh God!, they have 58 boxes stocked:
Nitto Science 1 20 ArmGoldt Fighting Suit Mark I Gundam [nokiemall-23940] - €&nbsp30.04 -
Check this model for example: Revell'49 Mercury Holzy Auto Plastic Modell Kit Car Station Auto Vacation New [nokiemall-447] - €&nbsp31.88 -
It's a Mercury Woody. This model can be found here and there for much less than 155.89 euro (the "original" price). Check "evilbay" and you'll find it probably for ca. $50. Now check the stock - these guys have 87 boxes in stock (Stuck auf Lager)! Wow! o_Oo_Oo_O You are great...idiots!
The other sign that all these offers are fake is that the "initial prices" of all items are very high. They list crap for over 100 euro/dollars/pounds/whatever, reduced to 36.71! Why not 33.47? Do you believe that the price of the 3 smurfs was that high ever? Rare Factory versiegelte ERROR.Schlümpfe Micro Village Cook, Joky, Grouchy [nokiemall-32671] - €&nbsp36.71 - And they have 42 of them!!!!o_O:oops::rolleyes: And what about this guy?Replik von Wheezy Spielzeug Story, 14 Cm Tall [nokiemall-4401] - €&nbsp30.75 - Stock=66! Wow!
BTW the model you asked about is described as "Musteng". I found another model, manufactured by "Trompeter" etc.
Scam! Do not bother to ask them about anything - they don't have anything to sell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back