VERY IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D, I know you have a big choice in the UK, but Czech beer is simply the best. You probably know Budweiser and Pilsner Urquell, but there is over 300+ marks of Czech beers.

When I was in the UK, I remember that awful mug they gave me in the pub for soooo much money - here you have half a liter of top quality beer for around 20 Czech Crowns (0,80 EURO).

I know that you have a lot of imported beers, such as Tuborg, Corona, Budweisier, etc...

NS, the most remarkable Czech beers are:

Budweiser Budvar
Pilsner Urquell
Gambrinus
Staropramen
Krušovice
Velkopopovický Kozel
Pislen Prazdroj
Braník
Primus
Ferdinand

Usually every smaller town or area of former count has its own brewery, its foundation dated back to the 13th, 14th+ century.

Czech beer is the world's best! :p

Cheers,
Pisis

Well, it depends on the question if it is imported from the CZE or from the US (I think in your case it's gonna be the second one). The US one is crap, since the American company only stole the name Budweiser - I think it's called shortly - Bud. Yeah, that's crap. But the Czecho one is fine.

BTW, how much "halfliters" do you have to drink to be "in the mood"?

Just two quick pics to know that I'm Czech! :D

nonskimmer_budweisier.jpg

Budějovický/Budweiser Budwar (Budějovice is a major city in the South of Bohemia, auf Deutsch called Budweis)

nonskimmer_bottls.jpg

Here you can see all the beers I named... Klasik is the cheapest one.

I wish my father bought me a box of bacardi for no reason! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back