VERY IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know what you gotta do, and all the bullshit it involves :lol: The thing that will fail me if anything is crssing my arms. Why dont they understand that shuffling the wheel yields less control :rolleyes:

I dunno how in the UK, but here are answers such as "What does a Tractor Driver has to have with himself while driving?"
A) Reflex vest
B) First aid kit
C) Tire reserve
D) Rope
F) Attention triangle

... :rolleyes: so prepare for these shits. I've passed on my 3rd try from the written exams, the driven was fine for the 1st one though.

It's not just stuff like that, CC. There's the business of applying the breaks too hard, or not hard enough. Over-emphasising everything you do. Not looking relaxed and...

...you won't pass if they've already passed too many people that month. There is a limit on how many people they can pass. Try your hardest to get the exam early in the month and early in the day.

Do I look like a man in a suit? Go ask the British government what the deal is with that!

But I know people on the "inside" of it and I'm informed. I also know people inside the fraud investigation team, police, benefits agency, job center and a few lawyers...

I've had a rough past few days. Seriously though, there is a limit and you'd also have to take into account people's feelings. Like, let's say if I was the driving instructor and extremely annoyed, bored, tired, fed-up etc. etc. would I pass you or fail you? You don't know if I'd mark you correctly, I might think it's your fault I'm still at work!

That is why you could be the best driver in the world, do everything perfectly and be the grandest bastard on the planet and they'll still fail you.

plan_D said:
It's not just stuff like that, CC. There's the business of applying the breaks too hard, or not hard enough. Over-emphasising everything you do. Not looking relaxed and...

...you won't pass if they've already passed too many people that month. There is a limit on how many people they can pass. Try your hardest to get the exam early in the month and early in the day.

Ive no worries about being nervous...I have good judgement with brakes and steering and whatnot, you have to when you're bager racing...And I know Launceston like the back of my hand. I will take a couple of lessons before the test though obviously. Oct. 20th next year - I turn 17, use the remainder of October for lessons, take the test early november...Ive got it all worked out. ;)

You'll see what I mean when you start taking lessons. There's one thing being able to drive a car, there's another being able to drive a car on the road with care and consideration for other drivers.

Yes, I know. And their skin is the most simmiliar to Human one.
OK, so Czechs drive like Italians. Or Israelis.

BTW, we had a scandal here a while ago, when one famous person called Communists the Pigs. There was a discussion if she better say sorry to the Pigs or the Commies. :lol: You reminded it to me.

I dont mean to sound like an idiot. in fact i probably do. but how would i go about becoming general of the air force?

Sleep with the president.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back