VERY IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Go to the Chino airbase/museum in so. Cali

this place is a treasure trove of WW 2 craft as well as a keen place for hosting ww2 vet events. Several octobers ago they pulled out their recon Me 262 on the tarmac and veteran Hans Busch did a private show for a few of us going through the paces as he did when he was about to take off in 1945.

Chino has an exceptional collection! If you are going to be anywhere near Camarillo on June 18, I would highly recommend going to the CAF museum for their presentation. No, it isn't me this time! Don McMillan, a WWII TBM pilot will be presenting about the Avenger and will also talk about the battle of Midway. He is a great converstaionalist and is a good speaker as well.

GermansRGeniuses said:
CC, you are forgiven for liking the SLR.

It looks the mutt's in person. 8)

My first choice for a Gran Turismo, but I prefer the Macca all-round, as well as the F40, which I saw a bad replica of today as well. :lol:

The F-40 is great. Talking of bad replicas, in the town near where I live some fool had made a boxy series-1 Toyota MR-2 look like a Ferrari 355 :lol:

In San Ysidro I saw a well-made but horrid Testarossa replica roadster with the hardtop on.

First, it was too small, and second, it had an F355 front bumper! :lol:

check this out!

Attachments

• czechtek2004_schade_427.jpg
    czechtek2004_schade_427.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 447
yeah, but this is from a music festival... how to say... hand-made

yesterday i saw mazda 323 upside down in the side ditch

Hey stop, I'm not that good in English. I don't understand your word games.

Here is my Škoda Felicia Combi LXi:

Attachments

• pict0034_196.jpg
    pict0034_196.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 402
  • pict0199_144.jpg
    pict0199_144.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 404
  • pict0012_195.jpg
    pict0012_195.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 398
Sorry I was just having a laugh. I dont understand English that well either to be honest :lol:

Nice wheels. For some perverse reason Ive always liked the Felicia estate. :lol: It looks the the kind of car that you could have a lot of fun with on a poorly maintained road 8)

cheddar cheese said:
Sorry I was just having a laugh. I dont understand English that well either to be honest :lol:

Nah, I was just kiddin', never ever ain't a problem with anything. ;)

Huh, poor maintained road? This car is poor maintained! The wheels were hundred times damaged, as well as the whole car (3 times crashed, maybe ten times minor damages...) :lol:

But hell yeah, I'm having fun with it. 8)

So is it at the age of 16 in the UK? Like in the US, right? More common is at 18 (just like here). But drinking is also at 18, in the US it's 21. My English teacher once told me they have to do 21 shots in a row and it often causes alcoholic poisioning... Must be a bad B-day party though....

BTW, you are in Modène, l'Italia del Nord now? How's the weather there? My parents just came back from Bibione (full of shit Czech and German tourists...)

Gorgeous weather. Lovely and sunny, about 30 degrees Celsius.

No 17 years old here, I'll be 16 in 2 months and then Ill have a year to wait. If I dont pass my test first time ill shoot myself, ive been driving for years :lol: When I was 12 I passed a mock theory test first time :lol:

Passing your drivers test is much-much-much different from just driving. It's all a load of bullshit, so honestly, don't expect to pass first time. And once you had passed you can get back to driving normally again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back