VERY IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS!

plan_D, I know you have a big choice in the UK, but Czech beer is simply the best. You probably know Budweiser and Pilsner Urquell, but there is over 300+ marks of Czech beers.

When I was in the UK, I remember that awful mug they gave me in the pub for soooo much money - here you have half a liter of top quality beer for around 20 Czech Crowns (0,80 EURO).

I know that you have a lot of imported beers, such as Tuborg, Corona, Budweisier, etc...

NS, the most remarkable Czech beers are:

Budweiser Budvar
Pilsner Urquell
Gambrinus
Staropramen
Krušovice
Velkopopovický Kozel
Pislen Prazdroj
Braník
Primus
Ferdinand

Usually every smaller town or area of former count has its own brewery, its foundation dated back to the 13th, 14th+ century.

Czech beer is the world's best! :P

Cheers,
Pisis
 
Have you ever actually tasted the stuff? It's crap! :x
And it takes forever to get a buzz on it. :wink:
 
Well, it depends on the question if it is imported from the CZE or from the US (I think in your case it's gonna be the second one). The US one is crap, since the American company only stole the name Budweiser - I think it's called shortly - Bud. Yeah, that's crap. But the Czecho one is fine.

BTW, how much "halfliters" do you have to drink to be "in the mood"?
 
Me too. Are you going "out" tonight? I'm leaving in 1/2 hour.
 
:lol: I wish my dad were like that!
 
Just two quick pics to know that I'm Czech! :D

nonskimmer_budweisier.jpg


Budějovický/Budweiser Budwar (Budějovice is a major city in the South of Bohemia, auf Deutsch called Budweis)

nonskimmer_bottls.jpg


Here you can see all the beers I named... Klasik is the cheapest one.

I wish my father bought me a box of bacardi for no reason! :lol:
 
Ill enjoy it over a rabbit shoot on monday... :wink:
 

Attachments

  • bacme_107.jpg
    bacme_107.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 516
I'll settle for the first picture CC :silly:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back