I'm so old, the first watch I had was marked with Roman numerals around the (marble) periphery, and had a vertical pin in the centre of the "dial"...........
I'm so old, the first watch I had was marked with Roman numerals around the (marble) periphery, and had a vertical pin in the centre of the "dial"...........
I'm so old, the first watch I had was marked with Roman numerals around the (marble) periphery, and had a vertical pin in the centre of the "dial"...........
I'm so old, the first watch I had was marked with Roman numerals around the (marble) periphery, and had a vertical pin in the centre of the "dial"...........
Oh, I too remember that time! The first watch my dad both me when I was in Grade 1, was this one: View attachment 842831
I was always late for school though, because it was still dark in the morning.
Here's the Watch I wear everyday. Less than $20 out the door at Walmart two years ago. I bought 3, the rubber band will break through exactly at the flex point from taking the watch on / off at the same wrist adjustment point. With care the bands will last many, many months. Locating and installing a new band would cost more than the watch. The watch core mechanism itself without a band makes a perfect workout watch, stopwatch carried in the pocket.