Vintage photos of days gone by....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
GulfGasStationneartheEastwoodTheate_zpsxn7ekofv.jpg

99020Cooper20T51_zpsfmx5o4ip.jpg

Feel free to join in troops!

I was just thinking exactly the same!
Now we know why he's in Glasgow - he left Sweden, heading West for the USA, but bumped into Scotland, found a pub, and stayed there!
I've heard a rumour that, at home, he dresses in chaps, stetson, and with a Colt on his hip, and sits in front of the mirror, making Chevrolet noises ......

Last edited:
Yup, a Renault Dauphin. Great little car. Wish they would still design like that. Unfortunately back then, the car was not very good.

Ok Jan I am in.These are pics of the MS Gulf Coast(were I live) at the turn of the century.I have only about 20 so will drop in if dripples if people find them interesting.Some of the houses still exist even today after Camille and Katrina but unfortunatly a house in Pass Christiian said to belong to Pirate Laffete(sp) while it survived Camille was lost in Katrina.So Pics........1.Jeff Davis home 2.Pass Christian and 3 Bay St Louis

Attachments

• 4a08955v.jpg
    4a08955v.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 17958v.jpg
    17958v.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 18160v.jpg
    18160v.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Jan if you ever visit I'll take you to All American Burger. It's been around since the 60's at least, probably longer, and it looks every bit of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back