Virus in the name of....(d*mn you Gutt and Paul)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
....Ju 88 and Bf 110!
When getting yet another '110 in the mail today I've got 5 '110's and 6 '88's! Anyone else having the same 'problem'? Because, I'm still looking for more good deals on them! 4 Cats takes a bit of space too, same for the two '111's! :shock:

Help!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....Ju 88 and Bf 110!
When getting yet another '110 in the mail today I've got 5 '110's and 6 '88's! Anyone else having the same 'problem'? Because, I'm still looking for more good deals on them! 4 Cats takes a bit of space too, same for the two '111's! :shock:

Help!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sound like the infection is terminal ......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry to hear this Jan. You must clear your mind of all thoughts about the Bf 110. This addiction can be beaten and I will help by not mentioning this particular aircraft ever again.

Is one of the kits the...

Eduard Bf 110 G-4 Nightfighter?

:lol::lol:

G-4 ?

actually any late war Ju 88G-6 is fine by me. someone could try and do my late friend Günther Wolf's crate in III./NJG 5 ? was a great guy, captured by the Soviets at wars end and beat to a pulp and I think due to these severe injuries they actually caught up with him in old age. I have an interesting story given to me by Günther when the III. gruppen Kommadeur left in the famous dark green Ju 88G-6 with the FuG 218 array on their way to Switzerland. bottom line the members-crews of the III. gruppe were very pissed off when he and others left leaving thec rews to fight or surrender on their own

Here's the problem 88-ofilis, '110-itis, '410-atae and possibly some other 'bugs'....:lol:

Sounds interesting about the '88G-6 Erich....

Edit: Erich, the '88C-6 I have, for Prince Heinrich Alexander Ludwig Peter zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, C9+AE, and a '110G-4 for Prince Egmont zur Lippe-Weissenfeld, correct? So that leaves the G-6 open! ;)

Last edited:
you're call Jan on the Prinz's C as he flew at least 3 different ones; of course the guy was transferred around like no-one's business he was that good and do to his discipline growing up he made it very clear whom was in charge. this is one reason why scant few pics of his crate and others under his command are available as fotos were strictly VERBOTEN while on base and under his care.

yes guys crank up the G-6's bitte ........ :D

Methinks I have an '88. Was wondering what to do for the NF build. Erich, this is interesting.........

an 88 G-6 or C-6 ? G-6 I can help you further with it or anyone else. have much from interviews of former NF vets most have passed on though. again check the Aioms web-site out the decal and really the camo sheet is still being worked on though most A/C on the sheets have been done or shown elsewhere

one thing am not sure why ace Peter Spodens crate has not been done he has been so forward at least with me about his crates -2 of them maybe I am the only one who has asked him directly ? also Martin Tino Beckers 2 Ju 88G-6's when he and his famous BF were alive, they both filled me on the "secrets".

I must say Heinz Rökker cannot really remember real specifics though we have a vague idea of his crate

back to Gisela yes I have info right from Walter Briegleb about his 88G-6, that will be one of Aims camo jobs once completed.

Can't remember seeing the codes for the other '88's though Erich... :oops:

Yeah, come on lads! I surely can't be the only one with an C-6 or an G-6....:lol:

The deafening sound of Jumo's bursting into life!

DSCF0003-71.jpg

one thing am not sure why ace Peter Spodens crate has not been done he has been so forward at least with me about his crates -2 of them maybe I am the only one who has asked him directly ?

If you remember Erich I did ask him directly and put up a thread here about doing one of Peter's aircraft.

The reaction was pretty much "Meh....whatever"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back