Virus in the name of....(d*mn you Gutt and Paul) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

no matter I'm not Catholic ...........8)

again the big question is why did Wolfgang acted and felt startled except taht the Ju 88G-6 was more than he could handle and yes it is a big machine, every veteran whether pilot or crewman has nothing but praise for the 88 compared to what they had in the 110G-4. It may seem odd

Not to stray too far off track, but since we're talking "twins", it's too bad that the Ta154 never really got a chance to make a showing, it sure looked like a performer...

Some great colour shots Erich!

Did Brieglebs 88 some time ago...should post some pics hey...probably need to do it again? There are some things on this bird that need more attention....and possible correction, seeing I did not have much info to go on back then...

Jan..I think I've got about 6 Ju88's in my stash....from memory an A-4, 2 C's, 2 Mistels and a Ju188....think thats it?

Some great colour shots Erich!

Did Brieglebs 88 some time ago...should post some pics hey...probably need to do it again? There are some things on this bird that need more attention....and possible correction, seeing I did not have much info to go on back then...

Jan..I think I've got about 6 Ju88's in my stash....from memory an A-4, 2 C's, 2 Mistels and a Ju188....think thats it?

Pics man! :lol:

My '88 stash.....all 1/48 except the Revell A-1 which is as you know 1/32.

1; A-4
1; A-1
1; Mistel-2/S2
1; G-6
1; C-6 Nightfighter
1; C-6 Zerstorer

trade it in ................. NOW ................. for an Ju 88G-6 in the larger scales. poop on the Bf 110 except for maybe the G-2 Zerstörer

what? trade in the G-1? aw bummer ....... let me see if Hasegawa has a G-6 version ..... :lol:

Ok some pics of the Ju88....Part 1

Attachments

• Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8214.JPG
    Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8214.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8215.JPG
    Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8215.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 56
  • Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8217.JPG
    Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8217.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8218.JPG
    Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8218.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 58
Here I thought that all NJG's were, well.....nice! :lol:
Keep ignoring the '88's with wave camou' in the Airdoc set! Not very easy! :oops:

Sorry Jan, just found the thread. Humm, Ju-88's and Bf-110's. Ive got around 20 different books on the Ju88 and not sure but a lot on the Bf-110. I will have to do some digging on the types you have for something interesting.

Will have to send you a bottle of fine whisky for all your work! ;)

Works for me :D, I will have to see if I can find it. Erich and I had talked about it on the board a while back. It was a Ju-88C-6 that was a train busting unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back