Virus in the name of....(d*mn you Gutt and Paul)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

midcrow..i need help

can you find a bettr picture of the 86 fighter squadron emblem..seen on this 88.. it dosenet need to be this one..but the same emblem.. need to get it made into decals so i can make this Ju 88 A4

its my all time favouritt when it comes to cool and wierd aintschems..mix of original and newpainted..and with both US and english emblem..and also the 86 sqdn`s fighteremblem

Attachments

• post-4261-1226212015.jpg
    post-4261-1226212015.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 54
midcrow..i need help

can you find a bettr picture of the 86 fighter squadron emblem..seen on this 88.. it dosenet need to be this one..but the same emblem.. need to get it made into decals so i can make this Ju 88 A4

its my all time favouritt when it comes to cool and wierd aintschems..mix of original and newpainted..and with both US and english emblem..and also the 86 sqdn`s fighteremblem

I will take a look and see what I can find. The emblem is hard to make out. By chance any info on the picture it self that might be helpfull???

Last edited:
thanks..i found this after hrs of googeling..
it was used by the american 86th fighter sqdn
but i need a better and larger picture..if i just get a good one that shows more details it will be easier to recreate the one painted on the ju88

Attachments

• 86thfis-adc-patch.jpg
    86thfis-adc-patch.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
thanks..i found this after hrs of googeling..
it was used by the american 86th fighter sqdn
but i need a better and larger picture..if i just get a good one that shows more details it will be easier to recreate the one painted on the ju88

Interesting as this is part of the 79th fighter group. I have the book but it does not have and images other then those on planes and they are black and white. Will keep looking.

Part 2 of pics for Brieglebs Ju-88....

Attachments

• Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8223.JPG
    Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8223.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8225.JPG
    Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8225.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8228.JPG
    Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8228.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8230.JPG
    Ju88G-6_Briegleb_8230.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 51
a little..but i hope somebody ( you :) )can find a deasent picture f the artwork itself.. not just the patch..as the artwork one see on the Ju 88 is much more detailed..it has to be out there soemwhere :S
but if there is some good pics ( in black and white is ok ) in that book that might help.. just as long as i see the details better :) as the colours can be seen on the 88 picture :)

and i love that model.. nice work

Well its not much clearer but its a start I guess. Jan, I finally found the 88 I was talking about also. First pictures is from teh 79th fighter squadron by schiffer books. Second have no idea. Been on my hard drive for ages.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 5335.JPG
    5335.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 66
Wayne

beautiful work on Brieglebs mount during late 44-45. the twin SM were used even on a Beufighter for a kill. the reinstallment of just a single was used for the Gisela operation and the addition of a muzzle flah hider on the single mg 131 for the rear gunner. will admit that has to be one of the best squiggle-wellenmuster paint schemes I have ever seen on a model-excellent work friend.

got to ask have you ever entered that in any contest before ? you should .........

Little different from yours but I just found this one in the book P-40 warhawks from 1939 to 1945 published by Historie Collections.

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back