Virus in the name of....(d*mn you Gutt and Paul)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne

beautiful work on Brieglebs mount during late 44-45. the twin SM were used even on a Beufighter for a kill. the reinstallment of just a single was used for the Gisela operation and the addition of a muzzle flah hider on the single mg 131 for the rear gunner. will admit that has to be one of the best squiggle-wellenmuster paint schemes I have ever seen on a model-excellent work friend.

got to ask have you ever entered that in any contest before ? you should .........

Thankyou Sir!:D ....don't recall entering this one in any comps....?

So, Paul.......what have you got to say for yourself?
icon_bat.gif

The three Revell are not in the picture..... :oops: :lol:

DSCF0010-31.jpg

So, Paul.......what have you got to say for yourself?
icon_bat.gif

The three Revell are not in the picture..... :oops: :lol:

DSCF0010-31.jpg

Damn Jan, We have jumped from so many different aircraft I dont remember what or where Ive posted what. :oops:

You looking for unusal or do you have something specific in mind. Might be able to come up with something for the C around the Battle of Britain time frame?

An early start Jan but I kind of like this one. Kinda of an easy paint job but differnt in that it carries a cannon underneath.

Source Bf-110 in color 1939-45 by John Vasco and Ferando Estanislau

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 80
Cripes, we might need to start a Bf 110 support group!

Could be :lol:, I was hoping John was around as I was wondering how many Bf-110's used that cannon configuration during the Battle of Britain and if he ever found out who the crew was as I didnt think the cannon packs really came out till the russian campaign.

This is the candidate for my -C Paul, 19.07.41, Z-Staffel I./JG 77, Bf 110 C-4, Wk. Nr. 3588, LN+DR, shot down by AA-fire around Warlamowo, crew, (F) Lt. Dietrich Klappenbach MIA (Bf) Gefr. Rudolf Methke MIA....

But one can always found out something for an E, D, G-2 and G-4..... :oops: Might just as well get them all, eh? :lol:

Yea Jan didn't get the hint from me... that's what I was trying to say :lol:

Of course we all still are conditionally your friends and all :lol:

The condition is you whip out all the unfinished kits over the next few weeks... and clear your workbench!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back