vultee vengeance MK I 1/72 special hobby

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just don't know why Special Hobby didn't do the full treatment to the Vengeance and produce a 1/48 kit for it as well (much as they did for their Boomerangs and Wirraways). All we have is the AZ Model kit which has some significant shape errors, isn't very well detailed and costs an arm and a leg. C'mon SH, give us a decent 1/48 Vengeance - I'd buy a couple!

You have every reason buffnut453, SH could be worked on model 1/48, to make some extra best for both the model of 1/72 to the 1/48, but when they could use as is often done to produce the resin model planet models, I will comment that leads me to trade orders to see what you think of the idea, and maybe work on it in this no one can know 100%

Do not despair because you set waiting for the pictures, but rather the result disappoints me that I have left, truth be told, this model try to do best and it has turned the worst that could have been me.

we will begin to show the superior camouflage wings and pure as we say here, (body of the plane), although the colors are those that mark as the British in the desert I'm not convinced, to see what you think:

f7b7d110.gif

555b880b.gif

4fd35327.gif

c9e28940.gif

14d506aa.gif

As you can see the target I have to tweak for errors mine at the time of these paint schemes paint them freehand ground and that means that the slightest movement is a mistake to repair

95de94ca.gif

a74fd8f7.gif

according to the instructions told me a blue sky to the belly of the plane but according to ehe qu seen pictures of the model was in a blue tone very similar to Azurre and so try to imitate it or not I have very clear if so.

776fec4a.gif

a28331b5.gif

56d0adba.gif

the paint was still wet and very recent gloss obscures whether the pre-paneling is visible or not, when dry and see if I have to give some light to take depth or volume as I usually spend.

these pics gift for ye see him better

29c92f22.gif

0f81abc0.gif

Attachments

• f7b7d110.jpg
    f7b7d110.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 114
  • a74fd8f7.jpg
    a74fd8f7.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
I edited the post so they can see the pictures I had problems all morning with my connection, has seen far
wildcat want to make the model painted in the colors k3/177 k3/178 and k3/195

Hi destrozas. RAAF Vengeances were generally painted foliage green/dark Earth over Sky blue. The decal sheet has the wrong serial number for the aircraft "Best we forget", this aircraft was infact A27-248. A27-48 was an OTU bird and didn't deploy to New Guinea. Also note A27-248 flew on operations with 24 sqn even though it still carried the NV-S codes of 23sqn, its previous owner. HTH

wildcat I know, as I re-read 100 times, the thread of camouflage and markings of the RAAF where you put information very, very good, but maybe I express myself badly I accordingly gave dark earth and green foliage but stay so that the colors or look in the least, the purpose of buying a brand that I had never spent more and not expended, the blue if I gave him but to make shadows and highlights after the blue sky

one profile new pics of kookaburra books of RAAF camouflage and markings vol.2

455fcab9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back