We need your votes!

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
6,533
14
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Location
Hurst, Texas
My wife has entered our daughter in DisneyFamily's Gap Casting Call, basically a popularity contest where people post pics of their kids, get friends to vote for them, and the winner becomes the next Gap-baby or Gap-kid (The Gap is a national clothing retailer here in the US), plus some other stuff. You can vote once a day, but you do have to register. I used a junk email addy, and made sure to un-check all of the email reminders. Bookmark her screen, so its easier to get back to! Her contestant number is ID: 695048571

Kaylen L. submitted by spacemonkie20 for the Gap Casting Call

Thanks, y'all!
 
Oh ya! You sent me that email I saw it 2 days ago, wasn't sure what it was :oops:
I'll vote! Now the registering part :lol:

EDIT: There she got my vote :D

Now my parents get the emails from GAP :evil: :lol:
 
Last edited:
Got my vote!
 
She's a doll. I'm in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back