Wedding Invite for you guys!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

First I'd like to congradulate both of you on the upcoming Wedding.
Second, are there going to be little GI Dan Action figures on the Wedding Cake?

Well, after enough shots..Les COULD be the G.I.Dan action figure on the cake :lol: I figure..

Thank you So much for your warm congrats. EVERYONE.

I, for one, think a shindig with you guys would be a friggin riot. Well, until the police were called...

All of this will be covered by the "Social" section of the Huck's Cove
newspaper, won't it ? Ah ... Er... you do have a newspaper in Huck's Cove,
don't you ? Nothing like a wedding to round up the bachelors..... Don't
forget..something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
I think it's great. More people should try it... [Marriage !].

Charles

:lol: Charles..."Huck's Cove" is the name of the restaurant. Its IN Gautier(pron. Go-SHAY)..go figure!

Something Old= Dan (bwahahahahahahaha)
Something new= Well.. Les drunk and doing a his G.I. Dan impersonation on the cake WOULD be new..
Something borrowed= hmm...i'll have to look into this one...
Something blue= awww...frick! I need to get a garter!

A good ol' fashioned wedding! Yessiree!

Wish I could be there!!

Attachments

• bridegun.jpg
    bridegun.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 90
Thanks alot for the good thought guys, its very much appreciated...

WTF is all this old sh!t about Woeman??? 42 is young.....

And the only way Im getting drunk on that Saturday is if u pin my down on the dock and pour Goldschlager down my throat...

Hey Dan...yes, after several months that saw me deprived of my surf rights, i had my time in Australia a couple of months ago...Victoria in the world famous Bells Beach, pretty wild. Got several bruises, a few minor cuts but after the third day i was back on track and ruled the waves.

And i forgot...my best and warmest wishes are with you and Becca. A big hug to you.

I seriously regret i can not attend the wedding ceremony but it would be just too wild, all these girls traveling with me, it´s a mess...

Awwww...Udet! Well, pull the plugs, deflate, fold and pack them. Its cool, they can come, too! :D :lol: The more the merrier!

Udet, you are a legend in your own mind. That collectoin of female undergarments you keep in the back of your dresser get more use in your fantasies than a shovel in a pig sty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back