Wedding Invite for you guys!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Unable to make it. But I too wanna see pics of the festivities and the lovely bride.

Best wishes from the Pacific Northwest.

sorry to say will be in process of leaving Deutschland and coming home during your special time..........we would both love to head to the south for the festivities.

say you both aren't going to do some weird Celtic ritual thing like my ancestors with sharp objects are you ?? yowser !

viel Spaß !!

E u. K

We better hook up some and drink a nice cold one!

congratulations to both of you, i'm off to buy my lotto tickets in the hope of winning enough to get there and try those fried pickles and gator bites at hucks cove :lol:

HEY! I was thinking ew..when faced with the fried pickle proposal...but, THEY'RE AWESOME! Gator is pretty good, too. Dunno about THEIR gator, but sliced tail steak is good and its hard to f'up a meatball.

There will be plenty of pictures, i'm sure...my mom will make sure everyone has a lovely case of retina burn before the evening is through. Shes good like that. :| :lol:

you're not going to join in wedded bliss with some sort of strange tattoo fetish ?

Chris, I'd luv to hook up with you and yours it is just trying to figure it all out and when is the problem.......... since I am with a tour group. A definate when the two of us come over for some days in another year or so, if you are still in Germany then ?

HEY! I was thinking ew..when faced with the fried pickle proposal...but, THEY'RE AWESOME! Gator is pretty good, too. Dunno about THEIR gator, but sliced tail steak is good and its hard to f'up a meatball.

There will be plenty of pictures, i'm sure...my mom will make sure everyone has a lovely case of retina burn before the evening is through. Shes good like that. :| :lol:

your groom to be told me about them when i asked if they was any jobs going at huck's in his animal world thread
and i quote "Dude, u dont wanna work at Hucks.... They serve fried pickles and gator tail bites.... Not exactly fine dining if u know what I mean Rochie....

Thanks for the congrats guys....." :lol:

Do they have directions to go there from Dordrecht, The Netherlands by bike as well? Congratulations from here, guys, I'll drink a Korenwolf on your health that day.

so Becca are you going with the traditional lace dress and Dan is doing the Black tux with white silk shirt and black cumberbun over his rosey red..........covered by black spandex tights

Thanks for the well wishes fellas.... Its gonna be a small thing really, just some family members and a few close friends.... Would have liked to seen some of ur mugs and drink a few, possibly throw one or 2 of u in the Bayou, but hey, thats what dreams are for....

Roman, its no joke... We are re-doing our vows with family this time... No more kids on the horizon as we are both fixed.....

What exactly is a condom???

And for the raised eyebrows, Savage is my middle name, Grandmothers Maiden name.... My father and 2 younger brothers all have the same middle name as well....

It was pure hell as a small child, one of the true reasons I became a bullly at a young age, stealing lunch money and beating kids up....

Syscom, I'll drink ur free Budpisser if u pay the airfare for me to come and drink it with u....

And there will NOT be any jello at the wedding... Thats for the afterparty....

Roman, its no joke... We are re-doing our vows with family this time... No more kids on the horizon as we are both fixed.....

What exactly is a condom???

O.K., so heartly congrats again! Be happy the members can´t be there as in this case I don´t think it would be your and Becca´s day:lol:

And what is the condom? I really don´t know, I used it only once in my life to plug up the barrell of my submachine gun Mk.58 during crawl in the mud:lol:

Roman, I think that is the most productive use of a condom I have ever heard of...:lol:

Nah, Erich..alas white might burn my skin :lol: Think more beach wedding, i'm even going to be barefoot. Long, olive colored skirt, etc. Mexican wedding shirt for Dan..he said he wasn't really comfortable with shorts so..linen pants. It IS friggin August in Mississippi= F*ckin' hot.

OF course we'll both be wearing spandex, under our garb..so we can have you there in spirit, Erich. :lol:

All of this will be covered by the "Social" section of the Huck's Cove
newspaper, won't it ? Ah ... Er... you do have a newspaper in Huck's Cove,
don't you ? Nothing like a wedding to round up the bachelors..... Don't
forget..something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
I think it's great. More people should try it... [Marriage !].

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back