Weightlifting/fitness anyone?

Do you go to Gym?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There are many many excercises for the stomach... Unfortunatly, they all hurt and burn like Hades.......

Sit ups are what we call them, but dont put ur hands behind ur head.... Cross them across ur chest when doing them...

Also leg lifts are good for the lower abs...

Many many different excercises,,, Do a search on the web for differntsd kinds of workouts... Very easily refrenced....

Aw heck! I've really let myself go in the last couple of years - too much Guinness, pies, and cigarettes.

When I was 15-16 I was a very good cross-country runner, and I used to walk up the hills around my grandparents like a mountain goat.

Despite my 10 a day habit, I can still walk up hills here in Bristol without any problems, but I'm now wondering when it's all going to catch up with me and I end up a fat wheezy git.

Reading this thread is making me think that I should do something to nip that in the bud while I can.

Med get on a bike and watch the fat burn off.........could be the best overall exercise you will ever need

Thats pretty good. that is a little over 6 min and 30 seconds a mile. 2 miles is about 4 km (I think). It is something like 3.8 km or something. That is a pretty good time. I normally take about 14 min and 45 sec to 15 min and 30 sec.

I hate pull-ups! I used to be very good at it (I used to make 10-15, depending on my fitness level) - now I can do hardly 5 :lol:

I hate push ups also. I used to be very good at them until I tore my whole shoulder up and had to have reconstructive surgery and now have permanent pins in my shoulder. OUCH it hurts now when I push ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back