Weightlifting/fitness anyone?

Do you go to Gym?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll eat tuna straight out of the can most of the time. It's 20 something percent protein! :shock:

Yeah, the cod and "fish fingers" are fried. They're no f*ckin' good for you. But all the fish I eat isn't. I'll most be eating tuna, mackeral and sardines. And anything exotic that might find its way from the fish market into my house.

First off, they're not brackets they're speech marks. The reason I did so was because to Americans they're fish sticks, and also they're not a kind of fish (although they're normally cod).

I love Seafood also especially Flounder, Grouper, Mackeral, Red Snapper, Squid, Lobster, Shrimp, King Crab, Oysters, Muscles..... I will eat anythign that comes from the ocean....okay almost anything before Lanc makes some smart ass remark.

I can freely agree with all you - Sea Food is called "The Gifts of Sea" in Czech language. And so is.

My favorite is Tuna, Lobster, Shrimps and Salomon. Yesterday I was on a wedding and I ate like 1Kg of Salomon there. =P~

A question directed at Les: Today I've been to gym for more than 2 hours and did all types of excersises but I see no accomplishment at all. I only feel like I've been taking two semi-filled bags from my local supermarket... what's the fuck up?

I don't like excercising... :lol:

Anyways, I need to work on my arms and chest, so I guess I'll have to start sometime...

Anyways, I did a month of cross country running daily in the summer. I now know what the stupidest sport ever created is. Running for the sake of running? No thanks.

Pisis, did ur arms feel stiff and sore, were u exhausted??? The thing is, u cant work every part of ur body in 1 day... U itemize certain muscle groups and do them on a certain day, then other parts on another...

Here is a workout example of someone trying to gain muscle mass and body weight...

Monday
Stretch
Biceps- 3x sets straight curls, 3x sets curl bar curls, 3x sets isolation curls
Triceps- 3x sets triceps press downs, 3x sets horizontal flex, 3x sets isolation presses

Tuesday
Stretch
Cardio and stomach work till u puke................

Wednesday
Stretch
Chest- 3x sets flat bench press, 2x sets incline bench, 2x sets decline bench, 3x sets dumbell press, 3x sets butterfly curls
Shoulders- 3x sets side raises, 3x sets foward raises, 3x sets back raises

Thursday
Stretch
Cardio and stomach till u puke................

Friday
Stretch
Trapezious- 4x sets neck crunches (HEAVY WEIGHT!)
Legs- 4x sets squats, 3x sets leg presses, 3x sets calf raises

Saturday
Stretch
Cadio and stomach till u puke............

Sunday
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monday starts it all over.......

You HAVE to be using very heavy weight, more than ur accostumed to using... U want to be screaming and sweating ur ass off by the third set... U want to be getting 4-5 reps WITH an assist from ur partner... SCREAMING AND GRUNTING!!!!!!!!!!

By the time u are done with each days workout, u want to feel pumped up, muscles full of blood and gorging.... U want to feel a burning and pain... Pain is good if its from soreness.... Do not proceed if u feel someting is damaged.... (tendons/ligaments ect)

U also have to be eating.... ALot! Protiens and more protiens... Many times a day, not 3 big meals.... Read my previos posts again Pisis....

While I can show u my recommendation, u have to find what works for u.... The basics are here in this post... Research some work out techniques for the major body parts... U HAVE TO BURN THOSE MUSCLES UP TO GET BIGGER....

When u burn em up, they regenerate and get bigger.... Alot of water and protiens aid in this process......

If u aint hurting, u aint doin it right...

lesofprimus said:
Pisis, did ur arms feel stiff and sore, were u exhausted???
Both yes and no. I did really big weights (60+ kg on the bench...) so I had hard times but I had also big pauses...

lesofprimus said:
The thing is, u cant work every part of ur body in 1 day...
I did more like chest, arms and back/shoulders

lesofprimus said:
U also have to be eating.... ALot! Protiens and more protiens... Many times a day, not 3 big meals....
I do at least two Tunas a day, some bananas, red beans, fruit, vegetables, baguettes... But yesterday I did only two baguettes and mackrell paste with three bulges before the workout... And than just the dinner. Maybe it was cuz lack of food...?

so you meant at home - wjhat's the best excersie for the stomach then? in czech its called sit-lay - you put your hand on your backhead and swing from sit position to lay position...

Pisis don't expect any changes visually for about 6 weeks unless you are one animal of a brute ! Always found sit ups to be especially effective for that neat 6-pack look. and weather you do it from the floor up or useing a big ball behind your back and bending over it or doing a reverse.

innermix with running and weight training. Cross training is what you need. As Les has said take aday off at least 1-2 times a week and drink a carbo drink to replace the acids burning in your muscles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back