Welcome back!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

JohnAnthony

Senior Airman
Jul 26, 2010
...I guess. OK, who spilled the coffee in the server? Fess up now.

Not me, wasn't near the computer when the forum went t*ts up...maybe it was Terry, getting a bit too amorous with his pc?

You leave those Turkey's alone - there's a law against that -- Swettish bl**dy perverts !! Oh... er.... ahem .... now I understand. I'll get me coat - again!
Anyway, hope you're enjoying your time off old chap, especially now the forum is back. I'm off to bed now, bye!

How can one recover from surgery if he is unable to check on updates three to four times a day.........

It's been tufffff man!

I was starting to go through withdrawal! Even had a look at some other modeling forums (never looked before believe it or not) and they all su*ked!! Did I ever luck out finding this place first!!!

Ok, I've stopped re-breathing and discarded the paper bag. The rocking back and forth in the foetal position has ceased. Now if only I could stop mumbling to myself about the cold, cruel empty world!

Whew! That was a close one...had me scared there for a minute. Glad the site's back before I started head-butting the wall. Perhaps I need to get out more!

:big3:

AHA !!!

So... as you're old enough to be granted a light bulb on your birthday cake ....not enough room for all those candles dontchyaknow !....you obviously unplugged the wrong plug before you switched the light on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back