What a Luftwaffe diorama!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and assuming by the focke wulfes are the late war ones , don't believe paratroopers were jumping out of aircraft anymore at that time?

Bern that was the first thing that jumped out at me. :) But hey, things happen. Its still a great looking diorama!

If Uncle Adolf was visisting an airforce base i doubt they would be loading paratroopers, and a ME Gigant. Also not sure fighters would be sharing a base with transport aircraft, and assuming by the focke wulfes are the late war ones , don't believe paratroopers were jumping out of aircraft anymore at that time?

Who cares? It is still damn good looking diorama. Ever thought the guy was just trying to show as many possible different scenerios in one or as many different possible aircraft?

Just take it for what it is? A really well built diorama...

Also why couldn't transports and fighters share the same base?

I work at a former Luftwaffe airfield (It is now a US Army airfield), and if you go to Base Ops you can see pics of fighters, transports and bombers all parked at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back