What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're either a complete dumbass , or you're getting bullied. Possibly getting bullied for being a complete dumbass ...

Doesn't sound like much of an accident to me. And why did you open your mouth and proceed to chew grass when you were on the deck ?

How did the grass become detached from the ground ? And why did you swallow when your mouth was filled with grass ? Is it a natural reaction for you !?

So, I assume, when the man you're being rented to asks if you spit or swallow it's an instant reply; "For you, sir, I swallow ... "

"For you, sir, I swallow ... "
LOL

What annoyed me today is my bro. First he smashed a glass bottle into the garage and I had to clean up the thousand pieces.

Then we found out that last night, during his (unannounced) kids party, they destroyed the oldest antique we have in our house - a 100 yo piano.

Yeap, this is one of the few things that we got left - my grandparents lost everything because of the Holocaust and after then in the 50's the Commies stole them even the rest. The piano is a part of the war reparation - when the Czech Germans were driven off in 1945-46, my grandparents got some flat left by these Germans, with furniture and everything. But in the 50's, there were big repressions on Jews by the communist regime, so they had to move into 1+1 flat... The only thing they kept from the former flat was this piano. Not a long time ago, we found an old photo of the Germans in the piano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread