What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
well death has occured again in my familie tonight . . .

gents I maybe off-line for a few days to gather my thoughts and recollect about all this. too much too soon

Erich

Gnomey said:
I have know idea, I think he is trying to say if any of the non-British members understand cricket (the aussies and south african excluded...)

Oh yes cricket, not the sport for me but thanks that you know that we play the game allthough we have a idiot of a captain that just irritates me. The Aussies is sun of a guns when it comes to cricket and they are also very good in Rugby. Who watched the Super 14 Rugby? The Blue Bulls from South Africa and my team did pretty well near the end of the Super 14 but did suck in other matches.

Erich sorry to hear that mate and hope it works out for you in the end.

Well what annoyed me today like Pisis also said I also did not eat today and am going to make me some food now and then go out and get a few drinks with my friends.

Henk

Sorry Erich, just try your best to get through it mate.

I'm annoyed because I had some Chili Brau and now my lips are numb!!!

well after I posted I talked with my brother in southern Cali for a good hour, one of the best conversations I have ever had with him and much needed for both of us to blow off steam. We are strong fighters guys . . .

rode this morn over 50 miles on my road bike and blew the pavement off the road doing alot of thinking, and as Les says sometimes you need to be alone and just do something active to clear the air. And Les thanks for your private I hold that dear to my heart . . . thanks bud !

E ~

The weather is way too hot! Where the hell is the British summer, I was looking forward to some rain!

I'm sorry about your loss Erich.

What mildly irritated me today was, ... urh, Adler - I left my coat in your car ! I don't mind, although it has like £7 in the pocket. Just hold it, I'll get it when I visit you next. lol.

Tiger said:
The weather is way too hot! Where the hell is the British summer, I was looking forward to some rain!
what's hot to you? imagine summer in the tropics dude, I go through that every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread