What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it for the 30th time today. And given that I'm only 15, I've only just been able to buy it. And of course I was just a glint in my fathers eye when that movie came out.
Every time I watch it it annoys me that they kill Tony Montana off. Sequel!! Sequel! Oh well, at least I can play the game!

Bad As module results- i got an A for the maths which i was expecting, but in my two Further Maths exams i was 1 mark of an A and two marks off an A- i was expecting an A in both and i really need an A overall in that subject so i'm resitting a module to raise my average, and as for History? a D :lol: again to be expected though....

and then looking at my exam timetable for the summer- granted it's from an early website so one or two dates may change but it's unlikely, i have 4 exams in two days at the end of May, 3 exams in one afternoon at the start of june, and two more exams in the next two days and one or two later than that- what a crap timetable i can't believe how close all the exams are! i'm really worried about it to be honest...........

Scottish were beaten by the Irish 19-18 and the Welsh were beaten by the Italians 22-20. The Welsh went for a lineout in the last seconds of the game which the ref said there was time for, the ball goes out for the lineout and the ref blows the whistle for full time, f*cking twat. All the Italians are happy though...

Reloaded! :lol: I like that euphimism. Hadn't heard that one before.

What's the problem, Matt ? I used the wrong word ? :confused:

Here is what annoyed me this week :

Wednesday : Got to work in the main chalet at the ski station to prevent the kids from entering the chalet with their skis and snowboards. A bunch of teens couldn't understand that. One of them told me to f*ck off. I tried to size his ticket but he ran away.

Thursday : Still at the chalet. I met the same f*cker. He started to piss on me, I told him to f*ck off. He then invited me to step outside to finish it... Him being 16 and me being a 22 years old bastard with a security badge, I declined the offer by showing him my "divorce finger"... as an other member once said. Later, I spotted him and two of his buddies drinking beer in the chalet.

First infringement : In Québec, you need to be at least 18 to be allowed to drink alcool.
Second infringement : The beer they were drinking was not bought from the cantina.
Third infringement : No respect at all for the station's rules and employees.

I called my boss and we chased them from the building. We got their name from an employee who knew them, so we blocked their lift ticket for the rest of the season.

Friday : Still at the chalet but this time I was with a 200 lbs teammate. A guy trew two soft drink bottles toward me. That bloke was lucky I didn't saw him do it. Otherwise, adult or not, he would have flown down the stairs... Trust me, he wouldn't even have touched a single step.

Later that evening, while I was having a little chat with my teammate and an other 200-odds lbs employee, a teen f*cker threw a tray toward us. It hit a woman at the head, hit my right knee and fell at the feet of my teammate. Once again, no one saw *who* exactly threw it, but we spotted the gang. The leader of the gang was actualy an employee and I reported him to the boss. He "sold" us the name of the pitcher in exchange of keeping his job. The boss said that next time, he would lose his job and his lift ticket.

GOD DAMNED KIDS ! They are 15, still under their mother's skirt and they think they are gangsters because they sold one or two bags of white powder before. If only I was 17 again... I could kick their asses for good !

Anyway... I'm still doing the same shifts next week. Hopefully there won't be any trouble since Québekers' spring break is over. Now I will be dealing with Ontarians.

I just heard a recording of Hillary using a fake Southern accent on a trip to
Alabama. Why do I find that woman so insufferable? I have never personally
met her, and yet I just cannot stand her.

Man I can relate. I think that I would be cordial to virtually every politician with the exception of both Clintons, Maxine Waters and Charley Rangel. I have no respect for either of them.

My Pin Oak is in the final throes of tossing its leaves. Maybe only another weekend or two.

Lockers are gone here, boys. Don't trust students to put their 40lbs of crap in the locker. Might hide drugs and guns don't ya know. So now that 40lbs of crap is lugged around in a backpack all **** day.

Missed saying goodbye to my youngest son before school.

So now that 40lbs of crap is lugged around in a backpack all **** day.
On a side note, I did that of my own volition during highschool, just because I hated trying to remember my combination.

I am annoyed by Itunes taking 44 minutes to download "Enemy At the Gates"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back