What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Finding out the girl who turned me down is actually the bit on the side for a 38 year old married man. Nice to know who she felt was better. Also, I didn't get to sleep until 8 this morning

SE my condolances to you and your familie..........

trying to get the last of the cancer meds down today and off that vile swill for a good 3 months..........it's like 10w-40 oil but only chunkier and smells terrible

Not just today, but any other day.... Watching any good comedy .... on the .... because some .... words might .... some poor .... they've decided to .... them out, DAMN that .... me ....!

Talk about .... brother mentality!

Not being able to get a hold of my wife on her cell phone. The roads are terrible out there and she had to drive pretty far today for school. They allready one death today from our airfield aparantly on the roads.

I normally dont worry but the roads are very icy and covered in snow and then we were told that just down the road someone had died in a wreck, I have started to worry.

I am sure she is fine but you know how it is when you love someone.

Yup! indeed I do mate... I'm sure that she's fine too Adler, but it's not much that you can do in situations like these, you start to worry, only natural. And when they come back home again......OH BOY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back