What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't envy of the Pbfoot's early getting up but the snow.... it is something different.:)
I haven't seen a such severe winter in Poland for a long long time.
We don't usually get this either maybe once every 5-10 years especially since it isn't even winter yet

But there is .In Poland there is the fall instead of the winter.From time to time I get impression the spring is coming.

The Humidity at my house is killing me jeses the tempreture is 35 degrees i'll have snow any time god its hot here....

Humidity sucks I'm not a fan.

Dry heat no worries doesnt really bother me.

Talk about extremes though between the guys above talking about snow and we have the blazing summer coming up.

well you guys know little about snow . If its cold below -5c its ok because its light and its good for winter sports excluding snowballs and snowmen because it won't pack but if its close to freezing the snow becomes very heavy as it's almost water and very hard to shovel but makes great snowballs.
The worst part of shovelling or clearing your walk or driveway is invariably after you clear your stuff the city plow comes by as it clears the road and fills in the end of your driveway with a very heavy snow . You have to clear this otherwise you risk getting stuck and it's time to go to sleep and the aholes haven't been by so its up earlier to clear it out so I can get to work:(

I woke up with a heavy night after feeling and it was hot like hell and I had to walk to work as well. Geez I will not lie to myself and tell myself I will never drink so much again, because it will happen on the 31 of this month.

Well, it's kind of weird because it both cheered me up and annoyed me...

Two days ago, a 17-year-old mother f*cker told me to f*ck off when I told him to go smoke outside. As a punishment, I decided to block his chairlift ticket (I'm working in a ski station) and filed a report to my commanding officer. He first decided to block his ticket for three days and called his parents. The next day he decided to show up with his father and try to convince my superior to unblock his ticket (I was not working on that day).

The kid ended up threatening my superior with a punch in his mouth and of breaking both of my legs. My superior decided to lenghten his suspention until January 6th 2008.

Hah ! Breaking both of my legs... Ever saw a mad Danish ? I swear that if ever he raise his hand on me he'll get out of the ski station in an ambulance.

:lol: Get pics, Maestro!

been working all week with only 25% of my staff - all sick, one collapsed in the bathroom and three went to the hospital. Flu or something similar. Now today I caught something. Jeez!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back