What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This week has annoyed me.
Monday, missed 3 hours of work do to a non-stop bloody nose.
Tuesday, rear-ended by a guy that says his foot fell off the brake. Busted up my rear bumper, the same one that was replaced 2 months ago when a co-worker slide into it in the workplaces parking lot after an ice storm!!
Wednesday ? Don't think I'll even get out of bed on Wednesday, but then the roof will probably just fall on me!

Well the jacka$$ that rear-ended my car will not answer his phone when the Insurance Agency tries to call him to get his side of the story. I opened a claim against him on Tuesday on his policy (we both have the same insurance). This is delaying the repair of my car.

Dat dounds dike id mide be painfud - thought it was a small pooch, not a bl**dy big hound !
He is only small he weighs about 11lbs, hit me square on the bridge of my nose with his head as i was hiding his ball, he saw it and dived at me to get it.

As my nose is a mess from playing rugby in my teens it feels like it has re broken where it was before, the bone or whatever it is has a definite slant to my right now !

Dadblasted Post is taunting me. Over 400 dollars worth of goods inbound and all of it is now at least a week overdue. About half of that is a rather critical parcel full of hardware for a computer system I am building for a client. While I padded my delivery estimate a bit, I am rapidly running out of padding!

I feel for you Robert, and the state of Royal Mail these days get my back up.
I received two letters today, informing me of important changes to the way my utilities bills have to be paid, due to now being in receipt of State Pension, and telling me this must be actioned within 7 days, or further costs and charges will be incurred.
Both letters are dated (and presumably posted on) 5th May so it's taken 8 days for them to travel 12 miles !!!
Hell's Teeth ! It was faster when the mail was delivered by a horse-drawn coach !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back