What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And lets not let this turn into a political bash people of the other side thread. You have idiotic morons on both sides, and quite frankly I'm tired of it. Take it to facebook!
I don't like your reference to the eurocentric "left/right" binary. So 18th century. An enlightened person would recognize that political thought exists on a spectrum, with orthodoxy constantly shifting. What was yesterday's common courtesy is today's hate crime, and what is today's felony will be tomorrow's acceptable behavior. Everything is relative. Except relatives are just a social construct erected by the patriarchy.

I don't like your reference to the eurocentric "left/right" binary. So 18th century. An enlightened person would recognize that political thought exists on a spectrum, with orthodoxy constantly shifting. What was yesterday's common courtesy is today's hate crime, and what is today's felony will be tomorrow's acceptable behavior. Everything is relative. Except relatives are just a social construct erected by the patriarchy.

Ok...

Woke up to no internet service after 2hours on the phone with 3:different levels of support and 8 "could you please power cycle your modem" requests I was finally told there was indeed an outage in my area and it would be restored soon. Posting now from my cell phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back