What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Found out that a lot of my mail is being mis-delivered. Over the past two weeks no fewer than 5 different neighbors have brought packages that were addressed to me but were wrongly delivered to them. Makes me wonder how many folks just kept or tossed packages not for them. I have received no fewer than 18 letters and parcels in that same time period that were not for me. Noticed that we never seem to have the same postman twice I stopped one and asked. He said the older postman had retired and his trainee quit. So we are currently an "unassigned" route.

The never ending efficiency of the postal service. You can be illiterate, dishonest, and totally retarded and still be a carrier. In the past I've had my own problems with them. I ordered batteries for my cordless phone and the package was listed as delivered but never arrived and couldn't be located by the post office. I re-ordered them and they were listed as delivered and when I asked the carrier if she had one for me she said no. I asked her to check her pouch and there it was. They scan the packages at the truck and then forget to leave them. I handed a paid phone bill to a carrier directly and it was never delivered, so I ended up with late fees because of the morons.

Last edited:
You aren't using the right tool.
new960400.jpg

Removes excess putty in seconds.
Also excess model and fingers in just a a few seconds more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back