What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lost all of my bookmarks, a number of downloads, as well as quite a few documents in my computer when I had to re-install windows 7 as well as a number of other programs to make my surfing faster and more secure.

All you need is backups (and love)....

You need to install programs to make your serving faster and secure?

b.t.w. in order to retrieve your data from a HD, even if your windows doesn't boot anymore, you can use an Ubuntu live DVD (or USB key for that matter). It'll boot without your HD, but will be able to access your HD as if it was an external drive. This of course won't work if you encrypt your HD.

Just catching up on this thread and could not help but notice that many of you complain about being annoyed by having to go to work. I am annoyed because I don't know what going to work entails!

Cheers,
Jeff

Drivers that don't know enough to slow down, leave extra space in rain.
Coming back from dropping off grandson yesterday and got caught in the "slow down" for an 8 car pile up. 3 cars ahead of me hit each other. I stopped without hitting them and got rear-ended. 300 miles from home with no rear left lights.

The creeping feeling that everyday is more of the same and will be until I die. Though good, it is...disappointing? Gotta get some excitement back into my life. Make some changes. Take more time for me. Build kits. Whatever.

Walk blindfold down a main highway - that's exciting !

Annoyed, or more correctly, irritated me, the amount of petty political correctness with stupid, inane complaints going around these days.
A shoe manufacturer in the UK is under fire for marketing a range of girls and boys 'school' shoes, just because the girls shoes have hearts printed on the inside, and a 'girly' name (which escapes me) and the boys shoes have footballs printed on the inside and are called 'Leader'.
And then seeing that around three up-coming music festivals in the UK have banned pineapples from being brought to the venues - yes, pineapples !!
For ***** sake, haven't people in this world got better things to do with their lives ??!!!
And our forebears fought a World war to allow this ????? !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back