What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My foundation leak is back! Auughhh, called the HOA and got the usual run around. Tone changed when I gave them my attorney's name and number and said I was presenting them a bill for interior drywall replacement, mold abatement and carpet replacement.

Amazingly this time they actually hired an engineering company, they should be here next week to evaluate the issue! I think once they heard "mold abatement" the dollar signs started flashing.

I was supposed to be going over to the Welsh coast today, for a post-wedding party in the grounds of a friend's house.
But I woke up this morning with an extremely stiff neck and shoulders, quite painful too, and couldn't even climb into the 'Tin Tent', let alone face a three hour drive.
And it was free beer too - B*gger !

We sat down at our last closing, Bank draft in hand, both parties present, to find the closing attorney had reversed the property addresses, in essence we were selling the buyers home back to them. I was all in favor of proceeding but for some reason the buyers were not. Unfortunately the error was propagated to the entire closing package including the deed application and title insurance. So off we went for a week while they cleared all that up. Sigh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back