What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

was actually yesterday.

i arrived at work on sunday morning around 6.30am to start breakfast for the hotel guests.
on entering the hotel reception a wedding guest (actually the brides son) was stood at the desk still in his wedding suit obviously having not gone to bed and the two night porters the grounds keeper and one of the managers were behind the reception desk.
looking and sounding a bit worse for wear he shouted an order for breakfast at me as i passed.
i replied rather rudely "come back in 1 and a half hours knobhead" and proceeded to open the kitchen and set up for breakfast service.
30 minutes later the receptionist ran in the kitchen shouting call the police.
the police were called and it turns out this guest had been causing trouble all night, had been in my kitchen stole a knife and had attacked the two night porters on duty, stabbing one of them in the back.
when i arrived at the hotel he was actually holding the 4 staff hostage and i walked through it all totally unaware of what was going on !

i need a new job with a better class of customer i think !!!

Two things today.
One: How do I disable that accursed QUICK NAVIGATION thing in this forum?
Two: I keep trying to post a new thread in the Modeling section and it doesn't give me the area for the message and photos on my model.

:mad:Found out a $100.00 cheque my sister mailed me was intercepted at the postal sorting center and deposited in their own account.
Postal crooks at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back