What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My teenage daughter applied for a casual job that is 20 miles away, she gets the job for $12 an hour and my fuel bill to drive her there and back is more than she makes in a week:rolleyes:

I need Fubar to get me a job up in Canada. I could handle those hours/days. You hiring bro?

So what annoyed me today? Everything! I think I've had all of the middle east I can handle. Ready to return to ANYWHERE that I can see trees and grass and understand the damn language.

Seriously.......you hiring? :)

PM sent Roland. I have to get a new windshield every year Glenn. The last one had 13 rock chips

Tough meeting with the hotel groups owner.

He is 83 years old and still a practising barrister but didnt feel good telling him about what the ops director has been upto and is the reason i resigned.
Other managers have also told him the same sort of thing but it still wasn't a pleasant thing to do even though he asked me to be completely honest and not hold back.

Hoarder neighbor has infested all of the surrounding condo's including mine, with german roaches. Just had the first of 10 visits from the exterminator. Working to have her committed and her family clean up and exterminate her condo.
Had a job one summer at collage cleaning student apartments after they were vacated. Wasn't bad for the most part and paid pretty good but there was one apartment that I cleaned up after the exterminators had been there. There were so many dead roaches around everywhere that I filled up my vacuum cleaner bag with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back