What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Did you ask for color pictures for your project, oh I'm sorry wrong thread..... I'll leave voluntarily.

Bugga
Get well soon

Sorry to hear that. Speedy recovery my friend.

My son owns properties in the US and does business in over a dozen countries from his base in Aus.

He says the US banking system is like Australia's was in the mid 90s. The banking hoops he must go through whenever he gets a new tenant are massively time consuming because US banking is so backwards.

Ouch!
Go now. Better safe than sorry.

Get well, not sure I would wait until Saturday though.

Last edited:
Oh Lord, that's not good. Hope it'll be nothing more than a few days of soreness at worst.

That is not sounding very good Jesse. Don't hang back mate, go get yourself checked, a weekend can be a long time when your in pain.

What's also extremely irritating besides the constant pain is that I can't finish working on my divine wind Ki-9 this weekend. I have doing like minor work on it every morning for twenty minutes. I discovered I can't sit up or move to much as the pain is very intense.

Agreed, this isn't a "flip" car.

It's the last new car my father bought in 1984 and has been in the family ever since. Mom drove it after dad flew west, when she couldn't drive anymore I took it, now the daughters want to restore it and keep it in the family. I suppose you could call it a family heirloom.

Here's the thing, it has almost 300,000 miles on it and it's all original. It runs pretty good and is still fun to drive... for short distances but yeah, it needs the full frame off acid dipping yadda yadda yadda treatment. I haven't done any resto work in over 10 years so am waaaay out of the loop. Just trying to get my feet wet again.

Users who are viewing this thread