What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd avoid buying Samsung stuff ever again.
In the past 3 years:
  1. My mom's washer died a couple months after the 2 year warranty
  2. My parents 4k tv died and there was no possibility of repair, again after only 2-3 years of use
  3. My phone started having green lines, I'm typing this with 40% of the screen covered in Shrek sperm basically.
  4. Now my PC monitor croaked, exactly 3 months after the warranty period.
I don't know what the hell happened to them, their quality is off for years now, it seems the rot that started in their notebooks spread to all divisions.
I hope the polish have a good warranty on their Samsung self-propelled howitzers.
You can throw in refrigerators and clothes washers also

Interesting that you guys have had so much trouble with LG stuff. We had a washer and dryer from LG that were the most trouble free ones we ever have owned. Same with an LG fridge.... All three lasted longer than the everything else, but the 3rd round hand me down Fridgidare and Kenmore ones we got from my grandmother. We just replaced the laundry pair earlier this year and went with a GE set because the LG's we wanted were two weeks or more before delivery and we needed a set within the next two days at that time.

Haven't had a problem with LG fridges until they get around the fifteen plus mark. Have had problems with some
of their other gear though.

Best fridge was my mum's. She bought it in 1961 I think. It was retired to the shed in 2010 - still worked but used
a lot more power than newer ones. The interesting thing was it was black with stainless steel trim and was made
by General Motors - because it was sold in Australia it was a general motors Holden Frigidaire.

Find an old Maytag. I have a washer that was given to me in 1990. Don't know how it is but the one you see in the background on 'That 70's Show' is the same one. Still going strong after all this time. only thing I ever had to do to it was put a new clockwork mechanism in it a few years after I got it.. I guess that Maytag repairman in those old commercials was right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back