What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some dirty bastard tried to steal my 4x4, it may be 13 years old but I've looked after it since new, there wasn't a scratch on it. Now i've got a busted lock, big gouges in the door around the lock AND a broken steering wheel, the theif tried to break the steering lock but the spindle snapped instead. Lucky I suppose, because he couldn't steer it, he didn't bother trying to hotwire it, it could be gone altogether. Just had the cops here taking details. Insurance company claims dept. is closed for the bank holiday too!

while in the midst of painting the interior of the house the old lady who is dangerous with any tool thought she would paint while I was at work , it looks like she used a mop instead of a brush

A friend of mine is getting married today and I do not have the money to buy them anything or to give them some cash and it makes me feel like a @sshole.

A bomb dropped, targeted at 200,000 civilians???

On that basis, it would be justified to nuke Afghanistan to wipe out Al Qaeda...

Users who are viewing this thread