I was called "old" by a 20-something today.
The douchebag was trying to figure out an issue with their car and when I offered a suggestion how to fix it, I was told that old people have no concept of the internet or the fix-it videos on YouTube.
Me trying to take the high road failed - I told the peckerwood that, first off, "we" invented the interwebs for later generations and, most of those YouTube videos were made by dumbasses who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
He responded by telling me that his info came from a YouTube mechanic who had been in the business for almost ten years!
I told the kid that I am an ASE Master Tech with over 40 years in the industry - that means I habe been turning wrenches longer than his YouTube messiah's parents have been alive, but by all means, listen to a child and to eff yourself when it all goes wrong.