What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

was supposed to re-enlist in the army, now they say i can't. pretty bummed out. have spent the last 6 days sitting around feeling sorry for myself............this sucks.

was supposed to re-enlist in the army, now they say i can't. pretty bummed out. have spent the last 6 days sitting around feeling sorry for myself............this sucks.

What? I didn't think they would turn too many away these days....

Things that annoy - I'm listening to the radio about the front-runners for the next presidential election - I'm not too impressed

I'm sorry brother. I know how excited you were about that....

falling over at work whilst carrying steel. I went to pick the steel up lost my balance and fell onto some rolled steel whilst the other bit crashed onto my ankle, my supervisor hasn't moved that fast in 12 months!

I'm now getting weary of shovelling 4 times today and it's still snowing and the plows haven't been by yet. hopefully they'll be by before I go to sleep or its outside at 5 am to to shovel before work:shock:

Attachments

• IMG_1980_1_1.JPG
    IMG_1980_1_1.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 100
I don't envy of the Pbfoot's early getting up but the snow.... it is something different.:)
I haven't seen a such severe winter in Poland for a long long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back