What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No bl**dy heating, again! The boiler seems to work fine, but there's no effing gas pressure in the system....frozen somewhere.
The fricking winter is doing my sphericals in...
Think that I'll build me a house after Swedish standards!

:evil:

Wayne: Now THAT is annoying!!! :lol:

Left knee and left thumb is acting up something bad today.
Hm, maybe it's about time that I start using long woollen undies in the winter! :D
Yeah I know: Go away images! :rofl:

What's this 'hot' thing? I haven't seen 'hot' for a long time in this country, in fact, last time I saw 'hot' was when visiting Roman, in the Czech Republic, last year!
I reckon that 'hot' has been another victim of the current Government's cut-backs!
("No, the people enjoy hot, so we must get rid of it.")

...and as this forums PC Police I recommend that you use the words 'pleasantly warm' or 'un-cold' instead, consider this a warning!

Hopefully I'll get this boiler thing fixed soon... :(

Going to the local mall and big supermarket Føtex today...damn, it was almost worse than going to Ikea, which is my ultimate no. 1 hate-shop - no. 2 is shopping for clothes, and no. 3 is shopping for shoes! Argh!!!

Last edited:
To damn cold and slippery outside. I don't mind snow, but for last couple of days everything is covered with ice over here. It takes ages just to go out to store and bring back groceries when the weather is like this. Damn ice!

A woman who hates shopping for clothes and shoes !?!
Wow! There is some sense in this world after all !!

...unless it's motorcycle gear, otherwise I've got zero patience and/or tolerance for clothes- and shoe shopping...so you just go shopping, Terry - I'll be at the pub, reading today's newspaper. *points* :lol:

Received my paycheck for the last two weeks... They made a mistake of 8 hours.

I've been working 16 hours on every Sundays for the past 3 years, you would think they should know it by now. But no, they managed to credit me with only 8 hours on Sunday for the second time in less than 4 months.

And like it's January 1st, there will be no one at the office until Monday... God damn it !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back