What are you doing now? (2 Viewers)

Watching my nose hairs grow. This really hurts my eyes.....
 
Jawning....
 
Thinking of something funny... "It was the salmon mouse!"

Lol nose hairs, bah, I pull out every one that I can feel to waggle - and to boot, 9 times out of 10, they don't hurt; mind the one that did..
 
Just got in from hiking most of the morning and part of the afternoon. Got a few photos to. I'm now enjoying the A/C VERY MUCH!
 
They haven't, have they?
 
Lying in bed, trapped on vacation with my in-laws, with only a bunch of hatred to keep me company. Get me the f out of here!
 
I'm on here instead of watching Lare Bingle with Annie!!!!!!

Vick, my M-in law swore at me in my house once, ushered her out and told her not to darken my door again.... didn't see her again for 5 years.
 
Sounds like you have been saved Bill! Lara friggin' Bingle !!! what a waste of space that woman has shown to be....amplified by having a TV show to include a waste of time as well....

Watching Australia v Spain, basketball live at the Olympics.
 
Yeah, I tried watching it once, just about died when the "expert" informed the world that squatches enjoyed the same kind of jelly doughnut that he did!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back