What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Stoof = S2F

Drinking homemade icetea (no sweetener), listening to my youngest boy play acoustic guitar and my wife arranging the times for Dad's memorial. God I don't want to go... :(

Sat in my car, checking the site and reading this months flypast while my daughter has Tap and Ballet lessons.
Sounds crap but its the most peaceful hour and half of the week.

Bliss!

I remember that Chris! With my daughter it was tap and ballet, and then guitar, and then ....... she's at 'Uni' now!
Thanks for the clarification on 'Stoof' Matt. It actually makes more sense than the average American aircraft identification, where there can be two or more types with the same number (example - F-4). Names are much easier !!

Hah! Gotta love a man that takes his girl to ballet and spends all his time on the internets. :lol: I get it. While I enjoy my boys soccer, baseball was a fricken chore and I did anything to avoid that 3-4 hour borefest. Once they asked me to keep "score" for the game by marking all the pitches, strikes, balls, bases made and all that silly ****. I cussed so much trying to keep up that I was never asked to do it again. Mission accomplished.

Matt - To be fair my daighter can start playing baseball if that free's up 3-4 hours time for me. Just need to figure out how to turn my VW golf into a mobile model building shop.

Terry - i see you are at the expensive but quiet stage of having children then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back