What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Listining to music..... and keeping my eye on the board.

I like the Lipton tea. It is quite strong so one teabag is enough, usually.... :)

Glad to see your relaxing Wojtek, seeing as you seem to have the spammers in check, for now:salute:. Another sleepless night, doing some modeling, playing on-line cribbage while waiting for stuff to dry and drinking Tetleys tea, brewed for 5 minutes.

Geo

Thinking about going shopping for food and stuff. Might wait a bit, as it looks like it's going to p*ss down - don't want 'Blunderbird One' to shrink in the rain !

Listening to Car Talk on NPR, eating a few chocolate covered esspresso beans and drinking a seltzer water. Working up enthusiasm to clean up the kitchen and mosey into the garage.

Need to break down some boxes for recycle pick up on Monday and clean up my F150 truck box contents because I donated the vehicle to the vets. My box had all kinds of offroad tools and accessories that I need to either put in my son's truck or toss. Also need to rearrange my camping gear now that my oldest boy is goes into the woods. Finally have got to get my remaining shotguns put into the house. I cleaned them up a couple of weeks ago, but they are still sitting in hard cases. General clean up really. With both of my boys and their crap, my man cave is not so much a man cave anymore. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back