What are you doing now? (1 Viewer)

Trying to get to sleep...working the night-shift for the next two weeks.
 
Hanging out with all my friends on the forum....

Capture.JPG


Geo
 
And his mobile 'phone? (I'll get me coat ....)
 
thinking about a Coffee and who will win the rights to watching their English premier league team play shortly....Me Westham game or SWMBO the Manchester United game...guess I'm pushing sh!t uphill....
 
Letting my mum and dad know that I'm thinking about them, love and miss them, something that every parent need, should and deserve to know and I make sure that mine does.....
 
Going back to washing the dishes by hand. One of those chores that never ends...


Wheels
 
Just finished my soup prep and put it in the slow cooker. Gonna drink a seltzer water and drive some items up to a local donations center.
 
A relaxing late breakfast with bacon, hogs pudding, mushrooms, pork sausages, baked beans, fried tomato and scrambled egg. Toast and marmalade and a nice cup of tea.
Very nice.
I think I may have eaten a bit too much though......:-)
 
Chores done.
Sitting down watching the news, on the forum and sipping a cup of tea.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back