What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

*hands Terry more ammo*

Am about to translate a danish newspaper article for you guys, about the exciting find and recovery of a Heinkel HE-219 in Vesterhavet, Jutland.

Just woke up, still thinking how bl**dy massive the Halifax was, how the f*ck they could fit in the coockpit of a Canberra (this case a T4), with all their gear on, when I could hardly get in and out, my head not even an inch from the canopy, among other things....
Oh, btw......I won the gunnery comp!

Where's my bl**dy curry! :lol:

Last edited:
At work, (nights) recovering from the NYC 5 Boro Bike Tour. 40 Miles through New York City may nit sound like a lot, but if the last time you road your bike was when you put your bike in the garage from last years event, well then. A literal pain in the arse, wrists and legs! But my kids asked me if I won...priceless!

Sorry chaps

Feeling slightly embarrassed and scanning through all the threads, following at least a month plus of not being here and signed on :shock:.

Missed a load of birthdays ... hope they were all good ones ... and updates and what have you's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back